I don’t know how to tell you this.
It’s kind of harsh and you probably won’t like it at first. But once you see the power in this, you are going to love it.
In fact, it is the key to finding the boyfriend you are looking for. But there is a little hurdle to get over before you can really apply this method.
Ok, enough warning…here it is.
You’ve been lied to.
Everyone from your best friend to the magazine ads to the TV commercials – they have all been telling you how to find a boyfriend. Right? It probably began when you were just a young child.
They told you you have to look pretty. You have to act a certain way and you have to say certain things.
Well, in their defense, they probably didn’t know they were lying. They probably had your best interest at heart. But nevertheless, these were all lies.
And you have proof of that now, don’t you? You are pretty. You say the right things. You act the way they told you to act. And yet, you still don’t know how to find a boyfriend.
The Unexpected Truth
So let’s get to the truth so that you can find your true love and start living the life you have dreamed of.
Everything that you were told about how to find a boyfriend was from the outside looking in.
- You looked in the mirror with your physical eyes and tried to appear the way you thought he would want to see you.
- You listened with your ears and tried to make your words and your voice sound the way you thought he would like to hear you.
- You bought clothes and accessories and makeup that would create a façade that you thought would attract him.
That all makes sense when you are looking at yourself from the outside. But the boyfriend you seek is looking from the inside.
Let me explain.
In Your World, He Sees You Through Your Eyes, Not His
This may sound crazy but it is the truth that no one has told you.
So, if you want to know how to find a boyfriend, the answer is in your own eyes. And now, if I can get a little technical, it is good to know that your eyes are directly connected to your brain. And your brain is an instrument of your spirit.
So if you really want to find a boyfriend, reverse the order and do the following:
- First tend to your spirit. Your potential boyfriend will not be able to resist the magnetic quality of your true spirit.
- Next tend to your brain. Believe it or not, your new boyfriend responds to your thoughts about yourself a million times more than he responds to your dress or your make up.
- Then, once you have your spirit and you mind in a really good feeling place, once you love yourself, and love life, and feel your inherent value, now it is time to look at yourself, but not through your physical eyes.
See Yourself With Your Inner Eye
Now is the time to envision yourself as beautiful. Take the time to see the beauty of your physical eyes through your inner eye. With your eyes closed, picture your eyes in the most beautiful way you have ever seen them.
Then see your smile. With your eyes closed, picture your most beautiful smile. See it in front of you as if you were looking in a magic mirror that brings out the most beautiful aspect of you. Good! Now we’re cooking!
Now you are a boyfriend magnet. And now that you have your inner magnetism in high gear, you can decide how you want to look, speak, and act from a deep inner knowing of your own beauty and your own worth.
The next time you apply your makeup, be sure that you are painting your most beautiful eyes. The next time your choose a shade of lipstick, choose it for your magically beautiful smile.
When you add the outer adornments to something that is already indescribably beautiful (you) others see your beauty in ways that they cannot comprehend. They see your beauty and they are drawn to you. They are drawn to you because your beauty is real. It is rooted in your beautiful spirit. And now you know how to find a boyfriend.
For a step-by-step system for attracting your soul mate from within, get instant access to 27 Days to Finding Your Soul Mate